Region Name: Katar
Salary: more than PLN 15,000
To strictly control the quality of the works as specified on the Project Quality plan and to fulfill the requirement for quality as per the approved shop drawing and method of statement.
Responibility and tasks:
- Ensures the execution of the works in accordance with the technical requirements, the standards, the approved drawings, Inspection and Test Plan, Work Method Statement and the risk assessments.
- Take part in inspection of works together with the construction department, Independent Checking Engineer and the Owner’s Representative.
- Must alert immediately the Site Engineer and the QC Coordinator whenever the works to be executed have any deviation from the quality requirements.
- Ensures the correct implementation of any changes in drawings or methods such as Field Change Request (FCR), Field Methods Modification Request (FMMR) as well as the rectification works for any Non-Conformance Report (NCR) issued.
- Facilitates, Witnesses & Records the material testing conducted by QDVC Technicians or by third Party Laboratory.
- Reports daily, in writing, to the QC Coordinator.
- Ensures the completeness and traceability of inspection records without delay.
- Finalizes & Reviews the submission of Inspection and Test Request (ITR) documents for the final completion of Quality Record Package.
- Requests the intervention of the Senior QC Coordinator in the event of difficulties encountered in implementing the QA/QC System.
- Daily Inspection & Testing Request (ITR)
- Site observation report regarding quality matters
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
- Direct hands-on experience in the specific line of work, implementation of QAQC process, coordination with subcontractors and client’s representative.
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Systematic, able to quickly understand instructions, able to carry out his tasks with minimum supervision, proactive & team-player
- Safety Committed
- Fluent in English