I. Introductory provisions
1. The administrator of personal data is Aqvarius Trading WLL, hereinafter referred to as: "Administrator".
3. The Administrator can be contacted in writing to the address indicated in section 1 above or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
4. The Administrator attaches great importance to the protection of privacy and confidentiality of personal data entered or provided by Users, and with due diligence selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data being processed.
5. Only persons duly authorized by the Administrator have full access to the databases. The administrator protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
II. The basis for the processing of personal data
1. Personal data is processed by the Administrator in accordance with the law, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") in order to:
a) conclusion and performance of a contract for the use of the Website (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
b) implementation of legally justified interests of the Administrator, i.e. in particular marketing of own products or services, pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
2. Providing data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data will result in the inability to establish communication.
3. As part of the Website, data on the User's activity and interests may be processed for marketing and statistical purposes based on the analysis of the User's activity and interests by the Administrator or trusted partners.
III. Basic rules for the processing of personal data
1. The administrator processes personal data only to the minimum extent necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected. The purposes of collecting Users' personal data are clearly defined, based on the law. The administrator does not process personal data in a manner inconsistent with these purposes.
2. The Administrator implements the Users 'rights regarding their personal data in accordance with the law, including the correctness of Users' personal data and immediately responds to any requests for rectification or updating of data.
3. The administrator restricts the storage of personal data in accordance with the law, only to the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected, unless there are reasons allowing for the extension of the period of data storage.
4. If personal data is shared with other entities, it is done in a safe, contractually secured or otherwise compliant with applicable law.
IV. Rights of data subjects
1.Every User whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object for reasons related to its particular situation to data processing on the basis of a justified the interest of the Administrator, the right to object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing and the right to withdraw consent if the processing is based on consent.
2. The use of the rights referred to in the above paragraph may be carried out by sending an appropriate request to the Administrator's e-mail address, together with the User's e-mail address.
3. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body if he considers that the processing of personal data by the Administrator violates the provisions of applicable law.
V. Recipients of personal data
1. Users' data may be transferred to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities.
2. Personal data may be transferred to trusted partners such as: partners providing technical and IT services (developing and maintaining IT systems and websites), marketing agencies.
3. The data may also be shared with trusted partners for marketing purposes in connection with the analysis of activity on the Website based on cookie files used by trusted partners on Users' end devices.
4. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization. If, as part of the processing, personal data will be transferred to recipients in third countries, e.g. in the United States, such data transfer will take place on the basis of an adequacy decision made by the European Commission, i.e. for organizations participating in the Privacy Shield program. ), or on the basis of standard contractual clauses in accordance with the decision of the European Commission.
VI. Other information regarding data processing
1. Personal data will be kept only for the period necessary to achieve the specific purpose for which they were collected, and after its expiry for the period necessary to secure or pursue possible claims or fulfill the Administrator's legal obligation (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations).
2. Personal data processed for the purposes of marketing own products or services on the basis of a legitimate legal interest will be processed until the data subject submits an objection.
3. If personal data are processed on the basis of consent, they will be processed until the consent is withdrawn by the data subject
4. The administrator does not process personal data in a way that would involve making only automated decisions about the User.
5. The administrator uses the IP addresses collected during internet connections only for technical purposes related to server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made).
1. The Website uses information contained in technologies to collect and save information, such as cookies, including technologies from trusted partners, to facilitate the operation of the Website, to enable the display of customized advertisements and to keep statistics. Cookies are understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored on Users' end devices.
2. The information collected using cookies allows you to customize services and content to the individual needs and preferences of Users, as well as to develop general statistics on the use of the Website by Users.
3. Personal data collected using cookies are collected only to perform specific functions for Users and are encrypted in a way that prevents access by unauthorized persons.
4. There are, in principle, two types of cookies - "session" and "permanent":
a) session cookies are temporary files that remain on the User's device until they leave the Website;
b) permanent cookies are files that remain on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the User.
5. The Controller's technologies allow for the recognition of the User's device and displays adapted to his individual expectations, which makes the use of the Website's functionality easier and more enjoyable. By saving these files on the User's device, it is possible, first of all, to remember login details, maintain a session after logging in, or adjust to the User's preferences (e.g. content arrangement, language used).
6. Technologies of trusted partners are used to analyze the User's activity and interests, including:
a) Google Ads, which allows you to run and evaluate the quality of advertising campaigns carried out using the Google Ads service,
b) Google Analytics, which allows you to evaluate the use of the Website and the involvement of Users,
7. Cookies of trusted partners are subject to their own privacy policies.
8. The user may change the cookie settings on the end device, including deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, see the help or documentation for your end device.
Wyrażam zgodę na: